words are flying out like endless rain into a paper cup | they slither while they pass | they slip away across the universe ~the beatles

You Oughta Know

~alanis morissette

Just don't mind the lyrics. Kumusta naman? I have sooo many stories to tell. Some quick updates na lang muna.

You ought to know...

Mae just gave birth to baby David Leu (8.36 lbs) 15 hours ago -Dec. 26, 1230pm. That's our second DB baby, next to Carlo (aka Ian) & Carol's baby John Carl.

Juni gave birth to her second baby -Patrick Gabriel [cute name no? I'd love to call him Gabe.], last Dec. 16. For sure, pogi baby na naman just like his kuya and my inaanak -Nico.

Some of my discoveries lately:
youtube is addictive! If I thought I'm over cable tv, I just found myself a new addiction.

Blogging is fun-ner now with all these new features. Yet another addiction.

Marc Nelson is great! I know he's good-looking and hot. But I've never liked him, until I've watched the first 5 episodes of The Amazing Race Asia Season 2, and found myself seriously rooting for him and Rov (close kami). He seems nice and pleasant. I'm proud to see them as the strongest team. Represent! I think they're the only team who speak English loud and clear. Sakit sa ulo yung iba.

Kaya ko pala lakarin from GT to Greenbelt/Glorietta in 15 minutes lang, along the roofed walkway. Tamad kasi maglakad.

Favorite ko pala talaga ang Beatles. Pansin ko sa mga songs na nasa blog ko so far.


I'm spending the holidays in Makati. My first Christmas break without my family. Several reasons. So far, it's not as bad. But I surely miss all my friends.


Shout-outs: Miss ko na mga friendships! Jazzie, balik ka ulet dito. Gerry, natuwa ako na i get to read your blogs again. Leng, promise I'll write soon, and send your pictures too; hello to Mae. Maia, I know we're housemates, but I missed hanging out with you; labas tayo nila Pia next year...hehe. Juni, excited na ko makita si bb Gabe; tibuon na nako ako regalo kay Nico, hehe. Misyl, sad, wala ko sa dedication ni bb Tickles, kita ta pagbalik nimo diri. Jackie, sorry wa pa kita magkita usab, I'll make up for it soon. Jake, let's do photo tripping when you get back. FG, unta magkita na jud ta pagbalik nimo after Christmas. Corre-Anjel-Jiji, unta maglaag na pud ta usab like our Hongkong trip. Klang, kanus-a kaha ko makavisit sa inyo no? Puhon. Ate Nenen, ka-cute sa imo bb Shawn, artistahon; tnx for sending the pics; mishu. Dee, let's chat again; i sincerely hope you're fine now; love you! To my high school berks, sorry I missed the reunion, yadayun ba? To all my college friends, mingaw na ko ninyo tanan; unsay balita? Orrie, mingaw na ko nimo; kung minyo na ka, ako na lang single sa Arian, hehehe.. ARIAN's, lingaw siguro kung magkita-kita ta no? Kalaag's, I just realized it's almost 3 years since our sweet, short affair; kaka-miss. Keep in touch kayo lahat. Amishu!

3 comments:

Gerard said...

jan! di ko napapanood ang amazing race asia...first episode lang yata napanood ko, second sila marc nelson...pero napanood ko yung audition tape nila, asteg! :-D

try mo rin magmultiply! it won't be too much of a hassle kasi pede ka magcross-post ng blog mo between blogspot and multiply....and you can import photos from flicker too para updated ang multiply mo! :-D same name lang rin ako sa multiply if you decide to join.

jan said...

gerry!!! panuorin mo AR asia, nakakaproud sila marc (1st sila sa episodes 2-4). sa youtube lang ako nanuod.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3MgJ1dRArw

di ko mahanap yung audition tape nila. gusto ko makita yun. hehe, adik!

meron ako multiply, pero di ako masyado active. janyu. add kita. =)

Matt and Lindsay said...

Hi jan! Miss you too!! I can't believe it's been 10 years na since nabuo ang ARIAN!! Hahaha. I remember writing all our names on a paper while waiting for our biology teacher to come.. just to experiment kung unsang name pwede mabuo.. and viola! ARIAN was born! Mao man siguro akong hobby pag mag start og barkada names.. pareho nahitabo katong high school pako.. ingana pud ang pagbuo sa KILLJAC.. almost 15 years ago. WOW!! Time flies gyud! Hehehe. Anyway, balita gyud kung magminyo naka ha? Si Ori bantay lang kay wala pud balita.. Hehehe.. Ingat ka! :)