words are flying out like endless rain into a paper cup | they slither while they pass | they slip away across the universe ~the beatles

# 1

here i go again. my 4th first blog entry.

i like to read blogs. i've been trying to keep one, but i get busy and/or lazy. let's see how long i can keep this one going.

i had fun setting up this blog. i used lines from my favorite songs here as titles to the sections or to entries (which i'll try to list in my juke-blox [pauso]). i also look forward to posting more photos from my album, aside from those posted in flickr.

but really, all i want is to share some stories and keep in touch with all my friends out there.

so, to all my friends: drop a message, share your blogs, and let's keep in touch. =)

welcome to my 2nd blogspot!

syempre may soundtrack. =) Start of Something New (High School Musical)

No comments: