words are flying out like endless rain into a paper cup | they slither while they pass | they slip away across the universe ~the beatles

Hello, Hello

It was one late Saturday morning -- it's already past lunch time, but I just woke up (just let this vampire have her "mornings", ok?). I had nothing to do. So I started surfing the internet, which I haven't done in a looooong while. It was just Facebook-when-online for me since I got hooked on FB. I remembered and tried to Google my blog again to see if it's still there. And it is! Miss Yuniverse is still here. So I decided to take a quick look. Then I started reading my entries again. Now that I get Comments from friends at Facebook, it felt kind of awkward to be writing to an audience that didn't really react. It was like a monologue. But it's really great to be reading my old entries. Some of those made me laugh, surprisingly. Oh well...could be just vanity. haha! It's just funny when I read my old blogs. I see some things change, some things stay.

...and now I'm trying to remember my older blog. Reminiscing who I was 2 years ago who reminisced who I was another 2 years back. It's kind of cool.

Talk to you later...

No comments: