words are flying out like endless rain into a paper cup | they slither while they pass | they slip away across the universe ~the beatles

Thank You, Danke, Salamat

...goes the song written by our German expat, which easily became an LSS to most of us. =)

My birthday went by. It was not as eventful as I wanted it. But the days before and after were awesome. I took my office friends to Dampa on the Friday. It was fun doing the pamamalengke with Vin. I was beaming with pride when I got praised for my palengke skills. hehe. I can imagine my mom's face in disbelief. Although I seem to have a problem with budgeting. I over-ordered. Pero better than kulang, di ba?

On my birthday, I threw a pizza party for the project. Muntik na sumobra ulit. May umabot pa ng dinner time. =)

The day after, I took my annual reviewees to John and Yoko at Greenbelt 5. No longer related to my birthday, but I loved eating out, so I was still in birthday mode. I ordered. Guess what? I over-ordered again.

Over-ordering, if that's even a term, somehow became a reminder to me of how excessive my blessings are in the past year, in 2008, and in the past 28 years. I know, I am spoiled by God. Naguumapaw ang blessings Nya for me. I am humbled. Nothing I do can ever give back what God has given me or what He has yet to give me. I am but very grateful.

I am also thankful for everyone who remembered and greeted me, and even those who felt they need to explain for greeting me a day later. Just the thought of remembering me was already enough to make me happy. =)

Despite my grateful attitude, I was uninspired since my birthday. Somebody is not around. Hence my late blog entry. Unless something extraordinary happens, I will not post anything here until my Birthday Blog Part 2 later in May. It will be about my next planned birthday party. Sana matuloy. Matagal ko na to ipinagdasal na mangyari. I even prayed na sana I'll have the money to fund it. And God did provide.

Til then. Bis dann. Hanggang sa muli. Au revoir.

No comments: